Thursday 6 September 2012

25 weeks 1 day: Over protective Dad

I took Alice to the doctors yesterday morning after she worried her dad when she was asleep. She was breathing differently, I think she was just having a dream and fidgeting about - but it freaked Stu out and he wanted me to get her checked over.

As I suspected (and laughed at Stu about) she is completely fine, the doctor listened to her chest and checked her over. Said what a happy little baby she was. 

On the bright side we had a nice walk in the glorious sunshine (even tho I got a blister from my stupid shoes because I was rushing about like a mad woman!) and Alice was fussed by lots of ladies in the doctors waiting area.

We got a new sofa this week (new to us...was given to us by a neighbour - people can be so kind).
Now we can sit comfortably as a family and snuggle up - its so so comfy. Alice likes it too:



We walked into town on Monday. Me, Mum, Alice and Kerry - thought we'd make the most of the sunshine. Alice sat in this highchair while we had our lunch. This is the first time Ive put her in one while we've been out and about. It doesn't look very comfy though does it. 
My dad came round in his special camouflage suit to say hello - its his dog walking clobber. 

2 comments: