Sunday 19 August 2012

Bit of a lazy weekend

Saturday was the (very sad day for me) start of the football season. Needless to say - my Dad was very very excited as he has a season ticket for our local team that he's supported all his life. He came round to see Alice and to show off his new outfit! haha! COME ON ROTHERHAM!

My Dad 'dressed up' and Alice (Random - my dad drew the design on his top which says MILLERS which is the football team name in my mums lipstick! I for one would not be impressed if that was my lipstick! ha ha, Nutter. Oh - that said lipstick got all over Alice and her baby grow! Oops)
Last night we went to a family BBQ and Alice had lots of cuddles and made some new friends. 
She was still excited after all those cuddles and did'nt want to go to sleep after her bath. So we had cuddles in Mummy and Daddies bed. The little monkey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment