Thursday 16 August 2012

22 weeks: Clifton Park, Cotbed, Swimming, Weaning, BBQ

I really need to get back into blogging and generally being more creative again. It makes me so happy to make things and I get good feedback from people. Its a good feel good factor for me.

MUST DO IT.

Here are a few of my favourite photos from this week...



On Sunday - Me, mum and Alice walked to Clifton Park while the sun was shining. It was very busy, Alice loved watching all the the other children running around having fun - and she made a few friends of her own. 

Alice with Grandpa Di-Tanna
Alice with Gandad Jones

...and Buster Dog of course :) I'm slowly but surely getting used to him being around her now. 
Alice has been sleeping in her cotbed all week - and doing brilliantly. We have the Angel Care monitor which has a sensor pad that goes under the mattress - have to admit - it allows me to sleep better too, knowing that if anything was the matter this alarm would sound. As we cant really keep going in her room to check on her because the floor boards are so bloody creaky that when we go in - most of the time it wakes her up. 

Even though she's in her bed and doing so well - she has a little trick. She spins all the way round in the night. In the photo above she had spun round and full 180 degrees. The little munchkin <3

Alice and Kerry in the sunshine. 

Alice just lazing around on the trampoline
We were invited to a BBQ at Kerrys on Tuesday night (the night I was bitten and now have cellulitis - great stuff! anti-biotics for me)

In her snazzy swimming costume. 
On Wednesday - me and mum took Alice for her first experience of going to the swimming baths. She seemed to like it. She's SO nosey! Looking round at everything. She likes the water.

I also steamed some sweet potato and carrots to start Alice off on solids this week. She seemed to enjoy them - and didnt make as much of a mess as i thought she would! Result!

After a fun packed week - she was tired. This photo was taken as I was undressing her to get in her bath (She has one every night now - as it settles her so well). As I undressed her - she fell straight to sleep. Snoring and everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment