Sunday 5 August 2012

20 weeks: Logan's 'Blessing' day

Today we went to Logans 'blessing'. Its been such a lovely day and REALLY nice to catch up with family who Ive not seen for too long! Here are some of my favourite photos to remember the day by.

The man of the moment - Logan. Such a lovely little boy!!
The yummy cake 
I made two handmade cards from Me, Stu and Alice - and one from Mum, Dad and Gav. I wanted to them to personal to Logan so he could have them to keep and look back at when he was older. I thought the same about his present and made something that could be put up in his room somewhere:

Logans present from us - thought I'd do something a bit personal to him so he can have this up in his nursery. Think it looks pretty cool if you ask me :)

My cousin with Chris with Logan and Andrea.
From left to right: my cousin Helen, Uncle Tony, Aunty Julie, cousin Chris with Logan,  Andrea (Logans mummy), cousin Tom, his girlfriend Emily and my cousin Helens boyfriend Gary.
My Mum (Janet) with Alice, Dad (Barry), Becca (my brothers girlfriend) and my Brother (Gavin)
...and this is us - Stuart, Alice and me Emily
It was a lovely day and we had a really nice time. Thankyou for inviting us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment