Wednesday 21 December 2011

Scan to see our baby girl

Yesterday we had another scan and had the exciting opportunity to see our baby girl again. Everything is fine and she's very active! Shes sitting very low with her legs on the left and her head on the right (but very low and sitting on my bladder - which explains a LOT - I need the loo all the time!)


We saw her sticking her tongue in and out and crossing and uncrossing her legs. Amazing really! Here is the picture we got from the scan (its not too clear as she wasn't sitting still for us at all). But the lady doing the scan said that everything is fine and going well :)




I cant wait to see what she looks like!!


Today, I had a bit of 'me time' - had my hair cut and coloured and went to finish off my Christmas shopping. Spent too many pennies and am now really tired and achy again. Ah well - work at 9am. Great stuff. 


This week we finally finished decorating the tree (in fact we have two!)





No comments:

Post a Comment