Friday 26 October 2012

32 weeks 2 days: Sleepy cuddles

I think that sleepy cuddles with Alice is one of my ALL time favourite things in the whole world. Ive been getting lots this week because our little lady is not very well. We all still have a few toilet problems (nice and polite way of saying that! ha ha niiiiiice). Nothing could of EVER prepared my for the horrendous sights i have seen this week - she's been through a few outfits I have to say. Yakk Yak Yakky!!! Most of the time she's had to go straight in the bath after her nappy change put it that way. Dis-custing!!!

She seems ok in herself this week - still a happy baby and loving her Jumperoo especially. But I will be very very pleased when she's back to normal and im not scared to leave the house in case we have an explosion whilst on the move.


Yesterday I went out for dinner with my girlie's while Alice was with her Nan Nan for day, when I got back I took her up to chill out in bed. I think she missed me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment