Friday 20 January 2012

32 weeks pregnant

So, we have 8 weeks left till due date (which is crazy!). Ive not been feeling too great - theres a bug been going round at work, and I've got it! So i was up at 1am for hours. I'll not go into details - but its not nice. 


Ive had to call in sick for work again today - which I'm not very happy with myself about. As a number of people off my team are already off with the same thing :( But i feel so so tired and my tummy is hurting and making the strangest noises. 


My baby bump seems to have got massive recently, and Ive definitely got the waddle on when I walk. 


I'm still not sleeping too well and feeling sick again - with dizzy spells :( 


I also have 28 days until I'm off for maternity. Woop Woop (cant come quick enough)

1 comment:

  1. Not long to go. It gets crappy at the end but it really is worth it xx

    ReplyDelete