Monday 12 December 2011

Needing the loo ALL the time! ARGH

Our little girl has been kicking and wriggling about a lot today (she may have even had the hicups) Very strange feeling. 


I'm already getting fed up of needing the loo all the time. About once every 20 minutes! Nightmare. 


Stu (my other half if you didn't already know) had another chat with the little lady whilst laying on my tummy and she gave him a big kick in the ear! ha ha. Love it. We had a go at playing her a bit of Prince - give her some musical inspiration for her dance moves (cos she's wriggling a LOT!) 


After my crappy day of blood tests on Friday - I'm bruising nicely. God I'm a wimp - I honestly have NO clue how I'm going to get on with having this baby! God help me :(




Other than never really being able to get comfy - I'm feeling OK at the moment. Starting to get a little tired again, but its not too bad. 


Ive been trying to organise when I start my maternity leave at work (which is exciting yet VERY scary at the same time!) ITS ALL GETTING VERY REAL AND VERY CLOSE NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment